Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

How do I unblock an blocked call. KX-TDF574, Panasonic. I…

Customer Question
How do I unblock...

How do I unblock an blocked call

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

KX-TDF574, Panasonic

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I had inadvertenly block the no.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 7 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones.

If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:

1) Do you know how many numbers you have blocked in the Panasonic system? I only ask because this system has the ability to block a LOT of numbers (up to 250)?

2) When someone calls from this number, do you SEE the Caller ID, with a little "blocked" ICON next to the number?

3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer