Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Sometimes it is waking me up and sometimes not. I will be a.

Customer Question
Sometimes it is waking...

Sometimes it is waking me up and sometimes not. I will be a

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I am not really sure. I am a caregiver for an elderlycgentleman and I have been here a year. Probably not much older than that

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About a week. He will,talk into his unit and I will see if I hear him. Tonight I've if not here all of his test talking. Not tonight but I have been hearing it do two quick beeps and a long pause at me. I check all the plugs to make sure they are plugged in as they should be.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. Sometimes I think it is not plugged into the wall good. But this keeps jappe mmm ing

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
10/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

What is the make and model of the device giving you the issue?

Please let me know

Thank you