Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Need more rings added to answer phone. Three weeks. I lost…

Customer Question
Need more rings added...

Need more rings added to answer phone

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Three weeks

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I lost my manual been looking ever where

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Send me another manual

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
10/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 10 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...answer phone..."
And on "...send me another manual..."; would a LINK to a downloadable electronic copy of the Manual serve your need please?

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.