Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I recently purchased a Panasonic KX-TGF372/KX-TGF373 phone…

Customer Question
I recently purchased a...

I recently purchased a Panasonic KX-TGF372/KX-TGF373 phone set. Could you please tell me how to access "call waiting". I cannot find this info in the paperwork.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

It was purchased this month.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am not "troubleshooting". I just do not know how to access "call waiting". When I am on the phone, and another call comes in, How to I place the "current" call on hold and answer the in-coming call?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
10/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 10 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue with your new phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) Since you can not find the paperwork for this system, if I can get you an electronic version of that paperwork, would that help?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

I have the paperwork....just cannot find how to access "call waiting" when I am on a call.

OK - very good.

If you look at the section in the operating instructions titled "Controls" (should be about page 13), you may notice the FLASH/CALL WAIT buttons - on both the cordless handsets (lower-right button) and the MAIN BASE (above and to the left of the "circular Navigation Key").

Please take a look and let me know if you see those controls - both in the manual and on the components themselves.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)