Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have "no line." How do I fix that? Thanks. Roughly, a few…

Customer Question
Hi there. I...

Hi there. I have "no line." How do I fix that? Thanks.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Roughly, a few years old.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It was just brought to my attention by a friend who couldn't get through but, no longer than a couple of days.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope, that's it. Thanks.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
10/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 8 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue with your phone(s).

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station.

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.

*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

VTech Model: CS6829-2; SN: SD704353273

Hi again and thanks for that information.