Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Greg. I'm having trouble with my fathers new Uniden

Customer Question
Hi Greg . I'm...

Hi Greg . I'm having trouble with my fathers new Uniden answering machine phone. Can you PLEASE help me.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Its the latest model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

The problem I'm having is the caller ID .I have entered all names and numbers .But only a few come up. the rest say caller unknown.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I tryed to ring him today and got a voice message saying ,this person is not available. Where others have been able to get through.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
10/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 10 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone/answering system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station .

2) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the Uniden system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks