Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Nothing. i'm calling about my landline. I'm not sure but at…

Customer Question
Nothing. i'm calling about...

Nothing. i'm calling about my landline

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

I'm not sure but at least 10 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

For the last 2 hours. I checked the connections.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
10/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 8 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phones or service.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station.

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) What is the exact issue/symptoms being experienced?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)