Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a KX-TGA62511 phone and don't use the house wall

Customer Question
I have a KX-TGA62511...

I have a KX-TGA62511 phone and don't use the house wall system at all. For months I have written, called and sent emails to Panasonic support but no help whatever. I was able to register one of the three handsets and make it work and thought that would register automatically the other two. It does not. PLEASE tell me HOW to do it! I have my manual open next to the base station. Would LOVE to get them working again so I can concentrate on the phone problems with Century Link. My home phone is 1-***-***-**** and I am here 99% of the time. Email is:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

If it has not been turned off by Cent. Link.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything! Just tell me HOW to register the other two handsets - that's all! Has continued ever since a Cent.Link tech said the previous phone (a VTech) was faulty. The Panasonic has been used before and worked ever since 2014.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
10/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 10 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue with your phone system.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? Since this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (model sent is appears to be for a cordless handset).

2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system, including any that are working and not working?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)