Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Where is this hs button to press for 4 seconds. It is about…

Customer Question
Where is this hs...

Where is this hs button to press for 4 seconds

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

It is about 5 yrs old. ATT DECT 6.0

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just happened about an hour ago. the one hand set says 1.press hs loc for 4 sec. then 2.[press # on hand set

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Where is this HS button can't press it if I can't find it.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
anybody there?
going off line. be back much later
10/2/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 10 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue with your phone(s).

If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station.

2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system, and if more than one, do ALL handsets have this issue?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)