Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

When talking to son in los gasto ca iam cuy off after a few…

Customer Question
When talking to son...

When talking to son in los gasto ca iam cuy off after a few min

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Its brand new kxtgc210

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

For a weeknowcant find any trouble answer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

It only happens to the one call to los gsto

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 10 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue with your calls.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) Can you CONFIRM the location of your son? I only ask because I see a couple of DIFFERENT locations entered in your question (los gasto ca & los gsto).

2) Do you know if your son is connected to a landline number or is this a cell phone he is using?

3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

4) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the Panasonic system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly (do NOT cut you off when calling)?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

s0n los gatos ca cell phone tract phone for my cell working fine
prefer e mail as I don't do tecting iam 92

OK - you MAY be seeing an additional service request. As mentioned above, those are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY
Please DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Back to the questions at hand.

have cox my cell phone is tract phone working fine

OK - that is a good answer for question 3.

Let me rephrase question 4.

Do you have ANY other phones (NOT part of the Panasonic system) attached to the same COX phone line and if so, are they working properly (do NOT cut you off when calling)?

cell phone tract phone working great

I understand - that the tracfone is working, and that is fine.

What I need to know is IF this is an issue with the Panasonic phone OR its connection THROUGH the COX phone network.

So let me ask in a different way. Did this "disconnection issue" BEGIN about the same time the "new" Panasonic system was connected to the COX phone service?

no just recently

OK - next question:

Does this disconnect happen

- ONLY when YOU call your son, OR

- does it also happen when your son calls you - on the COX landline number?

only when I call my son or he calls me

OK - so are you saying that this happens in BOTH DIRECTIONS - but ONLY when the COX landline service is involved (and of course the Panasonic system that is currently connected)?

IF that is the case, may I ask if you have a DIFFERENT PHONE - such as a basic corded phone - that can be connected to the COX service, and TESTED with a call or two?

I can try but just moved here last month so doing boxes

OK - please TAKE YOUR TIME - as we really need to TEST with another phone - to figure out where the real issue is.

Let me know what is found and the TEST RESULTS - when you can.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)