Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I just bought a phone today and got apaper title hear &be…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a phone today and got apaper title hear &be heard. how do I buy a phone like that?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Mx700 and it is getting old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am not havin troubles my printer. I am troubles with hearing my phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

The paper it tells me about a cordless phone that I can hear on.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Please confirm the MAKE and MODEL NUMBER of the phone that you are having difficulty with?

What specific difficulty are you having with the phone?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.