Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Out of range at base. Model CS6529-4. SN WS900180390.

Customer Question
Out of range at...

Out of range at base

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Model CS6529-4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

SN WS900180390

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Purchased 1 or 2 years ago on amazon

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 10 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.