Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

KX-TGE433B brand new. Is this phone ok for hearing impaired…

Customer Question
Hello, my name is...

Hello, my name is chuck

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

KX-TGE433B brand new

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Is this phone ok for hearing impaired

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Hello Chuck,

I'm not quite sure I understand the extent of your question,

this phone is "tcoil" compatible, meaning if you have a tcoil capable hearing aid, it can work with the cordless handsets.

The phone however is not an "amplified" model, so if you are desiring a phone that has extra loud volume, this would not be suitable for that purpose. It has a standard volume level but does not contain any additional amplification meant for those with a hearing impairment. If that is your desire, I'd suggest returning it and buying an alternate model such as this: http://amzn.to/2xIX4jj

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2rRmuH2 and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Nathan, Technician