Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a vtech and need to leave a message Can you walk me…

Customer Question
I have a vtech...

I have a vtech and need to leave a message Can you walk me through it

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Digital answering system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I did a message a couple of days ago and it worked but cant get it to work now It has from left to right buttons flash cancel cid an upward arrow with a book menu/select int

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Im at a clinic working and need to leave a message for our hours

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Do you mean you want to record an outgoing greeting (so if you don't answer, they will hear that message)?
Can you tell me the actual model number of the system? It will be printed on the main base station.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?