Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Our phones are showing no home line and no one can get

Customer Question
Hi, our phones are...

Hi, our phones are showing no home line and no one can get through Hi, we have vtech hands free phones showing "no home line" and no one can get through to us

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

2-3 years i think

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started yesterday

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Benjamin Larson, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Benjamin Larson
Benjamin Larson, Customer Service

Hi, I'm Benjamin. Welcome to our site. I'm reviewing your question now and I'll reply with more details ASAP.

Can you provide the specific model of your vtech phones please? Also, do you have any other phones in the house we could use to test that it is a problem with the phones and not the phone line? If not, is there a neighbor's phone you could borrow for testing purposes?