Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have the battery in and it is not working and I need to…

Customer Question
I have the battery...

I have the battery in and it is not working and I need to use it tonight in less than a hour can you tell me how to work it

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Vtexh

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just got the phone so I don't know how to charge it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

It is saying out of reach or. Charge and I can't get the plug in

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 10 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station

2) Is this a NEW phone, or an old phone with a replacement battery just installed?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I am NOT available by phone at the moment.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)