Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

How can I turn off voicemail and increase the number of

Customer Question
How can I turn...

How can I turn off voicemail and increase the number of rings on my 1535q

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Vtech 1535q about 4 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

We have tried changing answer delay but we are not sure if we are doing it correctly. We need to increase the number of rings before it goes to voicemail or turn off voicemail which we don't use.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 10 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the VTech phone.
Additionally, which phone company is the home/landline service provider?

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.