Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a Panasonic KX-T7736. i need to reset the voicemail…

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic KX-T7736. i need to reset the voicemail password ***** learn how to transfer calls to another extension's voicemail. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

See abor

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

No trouble. just ignorance

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Eric, Technician replied 10 months ago
Eric, Technician

Hey there! my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I will do all I can to provide you with excellent service and answer your questions as quickly as possible. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• The offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept a request for one if you wish, but you do not have to.
  • Please keep this browser open, so that we do not lose contact. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will continue helping you until your question is 100% answered, please ask as many follow up questions as you want to.

Good morning! I have read your question, and can help you with that. Give me just a few moments to type up your information/answer and I will post it here asap.

Thanks
No thanks to the call.

That wasn't me... scroll up and read the first thing I posted to you while I work on your instructions.

Please take two seconds to rate my service before you leave today at the top of this page. Remember it is my service you are rating and nothing else. If you feel my service has been anything but excellent, or you have follow up questions, please let me know before rating :)

Bookmark this link to ask me questions directly in the future: http://bit.ly/AnswersByEric

TRANSFERRING A CALL:

1. Pickup the line (do not have them on hold)
  2. Press the Transfer button
  3. Input the extension
  4. Wait for the extension to pickup, and announce/tell them you are transferring a call
  5. Then hang up, and the call will be transferred

VOICEMAIL PASSWORD:

1. Raise the handset on your Panasonic Telephone System, press the "Intercom" button and dial 165.
  2. When answered by the Panasonic Auto Attendant dial #6. (Pound Six)
  3. When asked for your mail box number dial *999 (Star Nine Nine Nine)
  4. Enter the Administrator Password. If required.
  5. Dial 6 for "Other Features"
  6. Dial 1 to "Set Up Mailbox"
  7. Dial 3 to "Reset Mailbox Password"
  8. Follow Panasonic Voice Mail system prompts to reset the mailbox password
When i press intercom then 165 I get a busy tone
There is not auto attendant.

Alright, let me check on that. You should get the attendant.

That should be working, unless the person who installed it made changes. Try calling in from an outside line (like your cellphone), and when the auto-attendant answers, press #6, then continue the instructions.

Are you still checking?

I replied right above you.

That did not work. It just rang on the system. I waited for the attendant, pressed 6. It rang on the system and said, "you have a call."
This isn't working. Please refund my $. Thanks.

Alright, I am going to send it in to customer service. Whoever installed the phones made some changes, and there is no way for anyone other than that person to know what those changes were.