Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

How do I record a message on my panasonic cordless phone.

Customer Question
How do I record...

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

KX-TGA659

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I loat the manual so I am trying to put a new message on it while we are on vacation

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Np

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 10 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue with your phone/answering system.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? Since this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (model sent is for a cordless handset).

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.

*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)