Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

How do I get my "Missed Calls" on a Model # CS6919-2? Tech…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get my "Missed Calls" on a Model # CS6919-2?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Tech cordless phones Model # CS6919-2. Serial # UF205525940. Age about 1 year. Need to know how to retrieve "Missed Calls". Thanks! *****: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Always. I just don't know what to do to retrieve the messages. (I'm 93. Older than the phones).

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/25/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 9 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello Bill & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) Are you trying to see a "list" of the missed calls, or something else?

2) Do you have any manual or guide that may have come with the Vtech system handy, and if so, is the print size large enough to see?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

I have no manual. Just want to know how to see (or hear) my missed messages. This should be pretty simple to understand and answer. Thanks! *****
This is starting to look like a scam. Please cancel everything and don't tell me that you can do this of another $25.00.Bill Lund
Anything you can't understand here. Just tell me. No charge!
Did you get the above and understand it?

Hi again Bill,

OK - the Vtech system has a "Caller Log" - which will SHOW the Caller ID of any missed calls. That is pretty easy to view, by pressing the CID button on a handset - while NOT on a call - and then scrolling through the list using the UP & DOWN arrows.

Also, you MAY be seeing a request for ADDITIONAL SERVICES. As mentioned earlier, these requests are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me).

I tried to decline (close) "these requests" but saw no button on my screen to do this.

On almost all requests, there should be an "X" or "CLOSE" icon.

And I see that you have NOT requested an additional service so far - so that is good.

Would you like to continue towards an answer to your question - in this chat/text form?

Thanks! You're OK! You've answered my question. There are no icons or "X's".

OK - does that mean that you are happy with the response, and can NOW SEE the Caller Log - listing the missed calls?

If this has helped answer your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)