Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I received a text message on my phone pertaining to get my…

Customer Question
I received a text...

I received a text message on my phone pertaining to get my house phone working and I made a mistake on my reply.....I still want my appointment to be kept. Text MGE # 266278 for repair to my house phone.(###) ###-####between 3 PM - 5PM I hit C and I should have hit the R. Please advise. Thank you Jerome Stone

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Its my house phone

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The only problem I have is my Home Pone is NOT WORKING SINCE THEY INSTALLED THE SERVICE.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

My TV and internet are working fine.....Problem with my Home Phone ONLY

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to keep my repair appointment for my Home Phone tomorrow between 3 - 5 P>M>

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Hi Jerome,

Who is your landline service provider?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

I want my refund to my Visa Card. I cancelled this question response roughly 5 minutes of my request.
Thank you.

I am user of this site just like you, so I don't have any insight into your account, however you can contact the Customer Service department at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for assistance.