Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

We have rise broadband for internet and phone service we…

Customer Question
We have rise broadband...

We have rise broadband for internet and phone service we recently lost phone and internet service the internet has been restored and according to them our phone should be operating also. When attempting to use the phone we get a message that says "the registery is full ' and immediately goes to a busy tone

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

VTECH CS6729-2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

At least two days we have cleared all messages the phone call lists and deregistered the phone but to no avail

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I am aware of

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Please re-confirm the EXACT message that you are seeing on the phone?

the register is full.......then busy signals

"the registery is full"

and

"the register is full"

are not recognized messages.

Please attach a photo of what you are seeing on the display.