Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I just got this phone and wanted to just put it on the

Customer Question
I just got this...

I just got this phone and wanted to just put it on the microwave. I do not have to use the mounting bracket for that. Is that okay.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

New

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just want to know if it okay to just put it one the microwave.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, i will not use the base

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Jason Jones, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Jason Jones, Customer Service

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

It is best to not put the phone base station within 10 or 15 feet of any microwave appliance because it may cause interference on the phone line. You can however, test to see if the placement does cause any problems. Often times, it will not cause any problems.

In short, I would suggest testing the placement of the phone base station before mounting anything.

Rating me on the top of the page doesn't cost anything extra. Rating is how I am given credit. If you don't rate, doesn't give you a refund.

I would really appreciate it if, you could take a moment and rate me on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking the Submit button on the top of this page.

Thank you,
***** *****

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with --For ***** ***** Only!--

My Profile page:
http://JasonFixedit.com