Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

We have had a message on our phone that says "Voice mail…

Customer Question
We have had a...

We have had a message on our phone that says "Voice mail msg.via phone co." and cannot get rid of it. Our phnoe company said they have not left any messages. Please advise.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Panasonic wireless, no model number on phone.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since we bought the phone. I cannot find a solution.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 8 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (model should start with KX-TG).

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) Can you do a quick TEST for me? That TEST is to pick up any handset - while NOT on a call - press the TALK (or SP-PHONE) button, and QUICKLY LISTEN for a dial tone. Please let me know if you hear ANYTHING BEFORE the STEADY dial tone - such as a few beeps or pulsed dial tones.

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer