Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

How do I get to talk to a real person? The automated call…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get to talk to a real person? The automated call wants a pin number and sends one on the phone I am on and I am not able to retrieve it or send anything back with my flip phone. I DO not text and yes I know that capital letters is screaming so I heard but I am not able to inquire about the late charges on my last bill. I really want to talk to a real person. Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: I'll connect you to the Phone Expert shortly. You can also reach our customer service team by emailing***@******.***. How old is the phone?

One year and 3 months according to the payment schedule on my last bill.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I was charged $5 as a late charge on my current bill. The bill was due on Sept 7, was sent on Sept 6 and the check cleared my bank account on Sept 12. I hesitate going to paying on line but when my bill that I received today and I send in the mail tomorrow, which is due on October 7 will get me no bonus. My Verizon bill is very high and I don't know how I can make a change to my benefit without going to a store to discuss any changes that I may want to make. It is far easier to speak to someone and if I did not have a computer handy,at least right now as we appear to have a problem where we also may have been hacked on that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I apologize for acting upset but I have lots of other things I would like to be doing rather than conveying messages by typing. Thank you for getting me to someone on a phone.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 10 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To talk to a real person at Verizon you can call(###) ###-####or dial *611 send from your cell phone.

You can then follow the prompts so you are routed to the appropriate department or you can just hit "0" until you are directed to a representative.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.