Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I need to set up my cordless KX TGEA20 for caller ID,

Customer Question
I need to set...

I need to set up my cordless KX TGEA20 for caller ID

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

KX-TGEA-20 2 years old. I lost my manual

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I need instructions to input my Caller ID

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 11 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station (model sent is for a cordless handset).

2) Is there an issue RECEIVING the Caller ID of callers or SENDING the Caller ID for OUTGOING calls?

3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

4) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the Panasonic system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 10 months ago

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)