Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My wife and i residing at Seaview Downs Adelaide have

Customer Question
My wife and i...

My wife and i residing at Seaview Downs Adelaide have purchased a Uniden multi landline telephone system but cannot install it. Is there a technician available to do this for us?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Brand new It is a Uniden master with 3 slaves

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

We have done nothing except put it together but we are too incompetent or lazy to work out putting into the new phone all the stuff that is currently on our old phone And want some one to do it for us.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

We originally have a Uniden but since the NBN was installed we had trouble and was told that phone was not compatible with NBN and so we purchased a Uniden that is and now that one needs to be set up.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and wellcome

What is the issue you encounter when you try to setup the phone?

Please let me know