Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

How can I use one number for a full phone number? My husband…

Customer Question
How can I use...

How can I use one number for a full phone number? My husband has dementia and I need him to be able to press one number to connect to a full phone number.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

I mean for a phone. The model number is: KXTGC22 OAL

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have never been able to do it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I need my husband to be able to use our landline to call for help when he is alone or call a family member.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 10 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially and to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than the above

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.