Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I listened to messages without making notes. Now I want to…

Customer Question
I listened to messages...

I listened to messages without making notes. Now I want to re-listen to them because there was an important message

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

PLNC1040

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've just tried the menu. Can't see anywhere to replay messages I already listened to

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 10 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me the model number of the phone? What you sent looks like a panasonic power cord, so the model would be on the main base station and start with kx-tg.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.