Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

NEED TO KNOW IF A NORTEL NTWR06AB (SHORT REACH) CAN BE

Customer Question
HI, NEED TO KNOW...

HI, NEED TO KNOW IF A NORTEL NTWR06AB (SHORT REACH) CAN BE REPLACED BY A NTWR06BB (LONG REACH)

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

NOT SURE ATT NEEDS THESE FOR SPARES

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

NOT RELEVANT

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 6 days by:
9/26/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Josh, Customer Service

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Yes, you can.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Josh, Customer Service