Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

In trying to set up my directory I am having a problem

Customer Question
In trying to set...

In trying to set up my directory I am having a problem finding out how to put a space between a first and last name and a

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

The model number is ***** and I just purchased it yesterday

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just bought the phone yesterday and I am trying to set up my directory but I can't put a space between the first and last name of the person or company

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it so far

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 5 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phone system.

To help you with this issue, I have grabbed some instructions, ENLARGED them, and highlighted the section about adding a SPACE when adding names.

You may have to click the link below to see the instructions.

Please give these steps a try and let me know if that works for you OR if you have any more questions.
If this has helped answer your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (5-star is my goal) so that I get credit for my time helping you with this question.
You should see some "stars" (and SUBMIT button) to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to REFRESH your screen) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer