Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a Gigaset C300A and three handsets all are flashing…

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a Gigaset C300A and three handsets all are flashing the message 'BASE' and a little red dot in the top left corner. Any idea?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Gigaset C300A

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It started about an hour ago and I've tried entering the PIN to register the handsets but the PIN I have (0000) doesn't work

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/19/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Hi there and welcome

What have you tried already to do to resolve this?

Please let me know

As above in my initial enquiry I've tried putting in the PIN I have (0000) and pressing the registration/pager button within the 60 seconds stated

Thanks, ***** ***** just confirming everything you tried

Please remove the power to the base unit and the batteries from the handset

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power to the base unit, put the batteries in the handset and tell me if it then functions correctly.

Please let me know the results

Thank you