Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

The on the wall phone stoped working the answering machine…

Customer Question
The on the wall...

The on the wall phone stoped working the answering machine still works and the portable phone rings I think I have uniden model d3098

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

I don't know we have had it several years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It happened yesterday but I was not on the phone at the time it has never happened before

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 11 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) How certain are you of the model of the phone system, and is the "wall phone" part of that system or a separate phone?

2) When you say the "portable phone rings", does that also mean that it can be used to SUCCESSFULLY make & receive calls?

3) What exactly does NOT work - when trying to use the "wall phone:?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 10 months ago

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)