Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

SORRY, i stated on the chat line message it is my home phone

Customer Question

SORRY, i stated on the chat line message it is my home phone landline out of service for (8) days. Phone ID states fully charged, displays time and date.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Panasonic - not sure of model. stopped working during Harvey, hurricane. FPL/POWER AND SPECTRUM/internet have been restored but not phone. (###) ###-#### zip code 32950
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Eight (8) days - during the hurricane, Harvey. Troubleshooting video stated to unplug everything in home and re-plug phone 1st then other stuff.
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: This is a landline phone. Not able to set up AT&T outage work order one line.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the main base station, not the handset)

Expert:  Nathan replied 28 days ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.