Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

SORRY, i stated on the chat line message it is my home phone

Customer Question
landline out of service for...
SORRY, i stated on the chat line message it is my home phone landline out of service for (8) days. Phone ID states fully charged, displays time and date.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Panasonic - not sure of model. stopped working during Harvey, hurricane. FPL/POWER AND SPECTRUM/internet have been restored but not phone. (###) ###-#### zip code 32950
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Eight (8) days - during the hurricane, Harvey. Troubleshooting video stated to unplug everything in home and re-plug phone 1st then other stuff.
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: This is a landline phone. Not able to set up AT&T outage work order one line.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the main base station, not the handset)

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer