Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

MY PANASONIC KX-TD7896 IS LOCKED AND I CANT SEEM TO UNLOCK…

Customer Question
MY PANASONIC KX-TD7896 IS...

MY PANASONIC KX-TD7896 IS LOCKED AND I CANT SEEM TO UNLOCK IT..

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

KX-TD7896...PHONE...A FEW YEARS.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

JUST HAPPENED THIS WEEKEND..I LOOKED IN BOOK BUT COULDN[T UNLOCK THE PHONE

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Kraig, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kraig
Kraig, Engineer

Hello and good evening.

I am sorry to hear that your phone is locked. There is, however, an easy fix to get it working normally again. Here are the steps:

(1) Unplug all the base units.

(2) Remove the batteries from the handsets and wait for 30 seconds.

(3) Put the batteries back into the handsets.

(4) Plug the base units back in. You should now be able to make calls as usual.

I hope that my answer has been helpful. If so, please select 3, 4, or 5 stars and click Submit so that I can be paid for helping you because we do not get paid automatically. If you are unsure of how to rate my answer, please click here to see how to do it.
Thanks for using JustAnswer and have a lovely day.