Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone won't light up so I can see who is calling, new, never…

Customer Question
Phone won't light up...

Phone won't light up so I can see who is calling

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

New

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Never has work from the day I

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like it work

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/18/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 11 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phone.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with?

2) Does the phone ring or otherwise indicate that an incoming call is received?

3) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks