Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

After hurricane Irma my internet lines were of and one out…

Customer Question
After hurricane Irma my...

After hurricane Irma my internet lines were of and one out of order , provider centurylink.com, I have acces to the computer but since yesterday the "in use" keeps on blinking, cannot make or receive calls

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

After hurricane IRMA went here the internet and phone line went out, provider centurylink.com, came back on was able to use phone and computer till saterday now phone keeps blinking "in use" can you help

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Mod #cs 5129 2 ser#xs300053034

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

How to be able to correct this problem so I have the use of my landline, cell phone is to far away from tower connection

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 11 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What type of phone is it?

If it is cordless, try removing the battery from the handset for 10 minutes, then put it back in and try again.

Let me know if that works?