Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My vtech phone Dect6.0 (the first time I use Vtech during my…

Customer Question
My vtech phone Dect6.0...

My vtech phone Dect6.0 (the first time I use Vtech during my business trip at a relative house. I saw a message on the screen: "New voicemail" How do I do to be able to hear the voice mail?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

CS6114

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It appears since yesterday. I push on Menu Select hoping I can see the option voicemail but did no see anything like it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I use this phone for my work. I am a French Interpreter over the phone and the company I work for requires that the landline phone I use has no phone waiting and phone voice mail for not to be interrupted during the call between my client and me (the Interpreter). How do I do to disable those 2 functions?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/17/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 11 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry to hear of any issue with your phone or service.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

2) How long has this provider been used and has ANYTHING changed with the service package recently?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 10 months ago

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)