Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Pansonic 6 plus portable phones - all say line in use...I.

Customer Question
Pansonic 6 plus portable...

Pansonic 6 plus portable phones - all say line in use...I. have removed all batteries and both power cable and phone line to main unit - waited 5 minutes and replaced,,, still "line in use"

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Very old ..? years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Above - started this am ...was fine last pm

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 11 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station.

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the Panasonic system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)