Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I am having problems accessing my phone messages. DS6621-2,

Customer Question
I am having problems...

I am having problems accessing my phone messages.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

DS6621-2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Model #DS6621-2

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

The message tells me I have 22 messages, but I cannot access them to save my life!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/16/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 8 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back which phone messages please:

• recorded in the Vtech DS6621-2's built-in answering system?
  • or saved in the phone company's VoiceMail server?

And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than the above

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

Why is it that when I call the phone number to speak with the V-tech company, I am always transferred to the 'JustAnswer' website? I find this to be HUGELY frustrating!!!
Can you please contact V-tech support and ask them to contact me directly? I may be reached at(###) ###-####
Thank you!Denise

Thank you for your kind understanding and patience Denise.

Please try 1(###) ###-####/strong>.

Louie, Technician