Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

Second opinion] I just want to listen to or look at the list

Customer Question
of calls and I forget...
Second opinion] I just want to listen to or look at the list of calls and I forget how
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: kx-ts880
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i forgot my acces code to retrieve my voice mails
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: im not sure what to do
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 2 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie for the second opinion. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back which phone company is your service provider for your Panasonic home phone.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer