Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

My answering machine isnt accepting messages, Toshiba

Customer Question
My answering machine isnt...

My answering machine isnt accepting messages

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Toshiba laptop

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

The answering machine stopped taking messages when I was away

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/15/2017
Electronics Technician: Russell H., Service Tech replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Service Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
What maker and model of answering machine is it, please? with that knowledge, I will instruct you as to what to try to get it working again.