Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

My Panasonic phones keep a message of Voicemail Message Via

Customer Question

My Panasonic phones keep a message of Voicemail Message Via Phone Co. instead of the time and date?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: My phone keeps saying voice mail message instead of the time and date?
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I called Vonage and they said to call Panasonic. This has been going for a few weeks.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: How to get this message off.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

If you pick up the line, do you hear a few beeps or a fast/stutter tone prior to the dial tone?

How do you normally check your messages? By dialing a number, or by pressing the Play button on the base station?