Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a phone KK-TG4021 Serial#OLBXC173670 Which is causing…

Customer Question
I have a phone...

I have a phone KK-TG4021 Serial#OLBXC173670 Which is causing a problem when people call and I don't answer and want to leave a message and can't and whern I go and press the message to receive the message it tells no message so what is wrong.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Make Panascnic #KK-TG4021 Serial # OLBXC173670

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This has just started the last week or so. We never had any problem before.We have we not tried any troubleshooting

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

We just want to correct this problem, so when people call they can leave a message.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 11 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

2) Do you have access to a DIFFERENT PHONE LINE - such as a cell phone - that can be used to place a TEST CALL to the Panasonic system - so YOU CAN HEAR what callers hear - when they try to leave a message?

3) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the main system) attached to this same phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

We have Spectrum Service We do have cell phone that we can use all the land phone.
If this phone call will solve the problem then I am for it. LeRoy K
If he can,t call now maybe he can call in the morning as I will be home then,

Hi again,

I just saw your call request, but unfortunately I'm not near a phone right now to be able to call. However another expert may respond to your call request before I can reach a phone.

We can also continue here in this chat/text form.

IF that will work for you, please place the TEST CALL from the Cell to the Panasonic number, and let me know exactly what you hear - in the calling phone.

Thanks

Call me in the morning as I will be home then.
Call in the morning as I will be home.

I MAY be able to call in the morning - if you can tell me the time zone you are in.

BUT, can you place that TEST CALL now - to the home number from the cell phone - and let me know what you hear during that call?

If so, please count the number or rings and TRY to leave a TEST MESSAGE, and let me know if that works too.

Thanks

I am very dissatisfied with your response, as I am not getting any help, so I telling you to cancel this request and delet any charges as I will contract the loca telephone co for a solution. Thank you LeRoy Krejcarek
This is the second time that I am telling you to cancel this request and delet any charges as this was very bad. LeRoy Krejcarek Thank you
Electronics Technician: Josh, Customer Service replied 11 months ago
Josh, Customer Service

You may call our customer service at 1-***-***-****