Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have a phone KK-TG4021 Serial#OLBXC173670 Which is causing

Customer Question

I have a phone KK-TG4021 Serial#OLBXC173670 Which is causing a problem when people call and I don't answer and want to leave a message and can't and whern I go and press the message to receive the message it tells no message so what is wrong.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?
Customer: Make Panascnic #KK-TG4021 Serial # OLBXC173670
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: This has just started the last week or so. We never had any problem before.We have we not tried any troubleshooting
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: We just want to correct this problem, so when people call they can leave a message.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 month ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

2) Do you have access to a DIFFERENT PHONE LINE - such as a cell phone - that can be used to place a TEST CALL to the Panasonic system - so YOU CAN HEAR what callers hear - when they try to leave a message?

3) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the main system) attached to this same phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
We have Spectrum Service We do have cell phone that we can use all the land phone.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
If this phone call will solve the problem then I am for it. LeRoy K
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
If he can,t call now maybe he can call in the morning as I will be home then,
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 month ago.

Hi again,

I just saw your call request, but unfortunately I'm not near a phone right now to be able to call. However another expert may respond to your call request before I can reach a phone.

We can also continue here in this chat/text form.

IF that will work for you, please place the TEST CALL from the Cell to the Panasonic number, and let me know exactly what you hear - in the calling phone.

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Call me in the morning as I will be home then.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Call in the morning as I will be home.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 month ago.

I MAY be able to call in the morning - if you can tell me the time zone you are in.

BUT, can you place that TEST CALL now - to the home number from the cell phone - and let me know what you hear during that call?

If so, please count the number or rings and TRY to leave a TEST MESSAGE, and let me know if that works too.

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am very dissatisfied with your response, as I am not getting any help, so I telling you to cancel this request and delet any charges as I will contract the loca telephone co for a solution. Thank you LeRoy Krejcarek
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This is the second time that I am telling you to cancel this request and delet any charges as this was very bad. LeRoy Krejcarek Thank you
Expert:  crash2199 replied 1 month ago.

You may call our customer service at 1-***-***-****