Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a 2 line Panasonic phone, DECT 6.0. When you call it,

Customer Question
I have a 2...

I have a 2 line Panasonic phone, DECT 6.0. When you call it, it plays the set up mode instead of my voice mail message

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

+Panasonic model no# *****

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 2 weeks. I'm thinking I changes a setting by accident, but I can't figure out how to get it back to normal

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just need to know how to change the setting so that when you call, my voice mail picks up

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 11 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) Are BOTH phone lines in use and if so, does this happen for both phone lines?

2) If a TEST CALL is made to the system - from an outside line - how many rings are heard BEFORE this "setup mode"?

3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line(s)?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a while and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)