Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

Phone Systems

KXTGD533W. IT HAPPENED FROM WHEN I BOUTH THE PHONE ABOUT 3

Customer Question
please, thanks. JA: What's the make/model...
please, thanks.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: KXTGD533W
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: IT HAPPENED FROM WHEN I BOUTH THE PHONE ABOUT 3 YEARS OR SO AGO. WHEN I ANSWER THE PHONE TO TALK TO THE CALLER, I COULD NOT HEAR HIM WELL. THE VOLUME IS SO BAD. IF I PUT HIM ON THE SPEAKER PHONE, IT IS LOUD AND CLEAR BUT THEN THE CALLER COMPLAINS THAT HE CANNOT HEAR ME.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I AM USING MAGIC JACK FOR LAND LINE.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/13/2017
Electronics Technician: James I, Technician replied 3 months ago
James I
James I, Technician

Have you tried using another phone (or could you borrow a neighbours) to just rule out the issue being with the Magic Jack adaptor?

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer