Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

I have a panasonic cordless phone kxtg270 that is not

Customer Question
I have a panasonic...

I have a panasonic cordless phone kxtg270 that is not ringing

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just today. don't know how to troubleshoot

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

How will you connect me?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/13/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 8 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

If you still need help with this issue, may I ask:

1) Please CONFIRM the FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? I only ask because it looks like a letter or number may have been missed in the model entered.

2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system, and if more than one, do ALL handsets have this issue?

3) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.

*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Greg A.
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer