Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

Land line, 2 years-Att phone, Intermitant - place a call and

Customer Question

land line
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: 2 years-Att phone
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Intermitant - place a call and do not get a ringing on the other line, yet the person o the other line can hear the ringing
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: sometimes when I am on the phone talking to my friend I can hear other voices in the background
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 month ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with? If this is a cordless system, that model should be printed on a sticker on the bottom or back of the MAIN base station.

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the main system) attached to this same phone line and if so, do they have this same issue?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks