Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

Phone is not receiving calls. It rings once, and says 'call

Customer Question

Phone is not receiving calls. It rings once, and says 'call rejected' to the caller.
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: At least 5 years.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: We were away for a week, 9/2-9/9. We noticed it as soon as we got home, and I also noticed that the caller list showed no calls after 9/7, which is very unlikely.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 month ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phone(s).

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with?

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the main system) attached to this same phone line?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 month ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)