Phone Systems

Ask a Phone Systems Question, Get an Answer ASAP!

This is about our home phone service, Not sure. thje message…

Customer Question
This is about our...

This is about our home phone service

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Not sure. thje message is Check tel line and the modem has the Power4 light on a stedy green and the only other light on is broadfban 2 whuich is blinkinmg red

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since the hurricane lost our electricity saterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No except wee vcannot use thr

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Phone Systems
9/11/2017
Electronics Technician: Greg A., Engineer replied 11 months ago
Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I'm Greg and will do my best to assist with this issue today.

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) The FULL Model Number of the phone system you are working with?

2) What landline phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

3) Do you have ANY other devices/phones (NOT part of the main system) attached to this same phone line and if so, are they working properly?

Please REPLY using the box below and the SEND button.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: *** ANY requests for "additional services" (such as a phone call) are OPTIONAL and sent BY THE SITE AUTOMATICALLY (and not me), and I may NOT be available by phone.
Feel free to DECLINE (close) any such offers, and continue in this text/chat form.

Thanks

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I haven't seen a response on this page, so I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue OR if the issue was resolved?

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)